My-Modified-BDB-XML-PICS.xml: Conditional status item ‘( (IA2==true) AND BKN2))’ is invalid and has been converted to ‘(IA2==true AND BKN2)’
16-02800-001-PRO_BDB-BDB-XML-PICS.xml: Validated 222 items with 2 warnings and 34 errors.
- A summary will be given with the number of errors and warnings for each PICS file validated.
All failure errors must be addressed prior to the PICS being submitted for product certification.
❌ Support for this item is mandatory.
- A mandatory item must be supported in all use cases.
❌ A condition has been met which makes this item mandatory: ZLT1
- A use case has been identified that now requires this item to be supported.
❌ An item with status O.1 must be supported.
- At least one item within an O.x status group must be supported.
❌ A condition has been met which makes this item prohibited: ZLT1
- This item cannot be supported with the selected configuration.
❌ Support for this item requires support for the following: S.S
- Cluster server and client items must be supported as a group.
Advisory warnings are provided for context relating to item support requirements.
⚠ Support for this item may not be needed.
- A PICS item is supported without a clearly defined reason.
⚠ Review all supplementary notes before supporting this item.
- A supplementary note on an item has altered the normal validation behavior.
⚠ Review all supplementary CCBs before supporting this item.
- Some mandatory items may be rendered optional in some cases by known CCBs.
⚠ This item is a duplicate. Check the item description and category before enabling support.
- All duplicate items should be double-checked to confirm the correct item is being supported.
⚠ Duplicate dependency item found, only the first item will be evaluated: G.C.C00.Tx
- Items which depend on the support of another item will only validate against the first item found.
⚠ The following dependency item could not be found and will be evaluated as false: S.S
- Dependency items from other PICS files which have not been loaded (usually related to the Scenes cluster) will be evaluated as if they are not supported.